Okuma Cold Water Line Counter Reel
Okuma Cold Water Line Counter Reels feature corrosion resistant frame and side plates. The Cold Water series from Okuma sport quality external components including, an aluminum spool engage lever, ratcheting aluminum star drag, a titanium coated wide-mouth levelwind, machined aluminum spool and a stamped aluminum power handle featuring an ergonomic non-slip rubber grip. The Okuma Cold Water Line Counter Reels also feature quality internal components such as; heavy-duty machine cut brass gears, dual anti-reverse system and a full Carbonite drag system. The internal components are held solidly in place with the Okuma MSS (Mechanical Stabilization System), a one-piece hold plate that assures long term alignment of the gears and shafts.
Cold Water Line Counter Reels have two ball bearings and one one-way roller bearing. They also feature a custom designed linecounter. The first major upgrade in the line counter is a recessed reset button on the right side that virtually eliminates errant and unwanted reset of the line counter. The second major upgrade to the line counter is Okuma's two stage anti-fogging Clear View Technology (CVT). The interior of the linecounter window has been treated with anti-fogging agents to prevent condensation build up. If the linecounter should be overwhelmed with condensation, there is a left side access port that allows the water to be removed and dried out completely.
- Beautiful machined aluminum spool
- Okuma's "QuickSet" infinite anti-reverse one-way bearing
- Precision cut, heavy-duty brass gears
- Corrosion resistant frame and side-plates
- Titanium coated level wind
- Oversized, super smooth, multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Ergonomic stamped aluminum power handle with oversized, comfortable knob
- Line counter measuring line in feet
- Large star drag mechanism
- Line clicker