Acme Little Cleo Spoons are very versatile, taking various species of gamefish around the world. Acme Little Cleo Spoons are available in a wide variety of sizes and colors suitable for use on a variety of gamefish, ranging from trout and panfish to stripers, pike, and muskie. The unique hump-backed shape of the Little Cleo results in a seductive, wiggling action as the lure is drawn through the water. The illusion created is one of a baitfish, acting in an erratic, confused manner. This triggers the predatory nature of the gamefish to strike. This appeal to fish explains Little Cleo's fantastic success as the one lure that takes all gamefish.
Please note: Super Glow Bloody Nose in size 2/5 oz. has three black dots. All other sizes have one black dot.
- Each spoon comes with a treble hook
- 1/4 oz. - used for light spinning or spincasting with 4 - 6 pound test line
- 1/3 oz. - used for light to medium spinning, spincasting, and trolling with 4 - 6 pound test line
- 2/5 oz. - used for medium to medium - heavy spinning, trolling, and baitcasting in still or running water with 8 - 12 pound test line
- 2/3 oz. - used for medium to medium - heavy spinning, trolling, or baitcasting in swift or deep running water with 8 - 12 pound test line
- 3/4 oz. - used for medium - heavy spinning, trolling, or baitcasting with 10 - 14 pound test line
- 1 1/4 oz. - used for heavy spinning, trolling, and surface casting with 10 - 14 pound test line
- Qty. per pack: 1
Acme Little Cleo Spoons are made in the U.S.A.