Okuma Cold Water Low-Profile Line Counter Casting Reels are the most versatile reels on the market today. They can be used for trolling, back trolling, back bouncing, and casting floats. Normally you would need a different type of reel to preform these specific techniques, but not anymore.
Cold Water Casting Reels have a modern, sleek, and elegant shape that fits in the hand perfectly, which is critical feature when back bouncing and casting floats. These reels have a die-cast aluminum frame, a machined aluminum spool, and a thumb bar spool release for ease of casting or feathering.
- Multi-disc, carbonite drag system
- Balanced aluminum hande arm with Ergo Grip handle knobs
- Quick set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Oversized machine cut brass XL drive and pinion gears
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- CVT: clear view technology anti-fogging line counter
- Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings
- Automatic trip, spool engage mechanism
- Backed by Okuma's 1-year limited warrenty