The Okuma RAW-II 1002 Centerpin Float Reel features precision 6061-T6 machined aluminum construction combined with Okuma's CRC corrosion resistant coating process, creating a reel that will perform and look good for many seasons to come. The RAW-II 1002 Centerpin Float Reel is outfitted with two premium, Japanese stainless steel ball bearing for incredibly smooth operation with very little friction resistance. The bearings ride on a machine cut stainless steel spool shaft for strength and durability.
The RAW-II 1002 Centerpin Float Reel is designed with a fully ported design to lighten the overall weight. The durable, type-II, two tone anodized spool and frame in Gunmetal/Orange give this reel a modern look. The 4.5 in. spool diameter makes Raw-II 1002 a great size for use while targeting most trout, salmon and steelhead species.
- Precision 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and spool
- Durable, type-II, two tone anodized spool and frame
- CRC Corrosion resistant coating process
- Machine-cut stainless steel spool shaft
- One-piece spool design
- On/Off clicker ratchet
- Ported spool with exposed rim for easy control
- Two precision, Japanese stainless steel ball bearings
- Okuma neoprene reel shield included
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty